So here’s what happened lately.
- Just finished the Treasury module. It has to be the fastest module I’ve ever had (or at least so far) because it only lasted 28 days.
- Final exams suck! It was a flurry of confused and mismatched answers to questions I obviously know the answer to but because I actually studied passionately, I overanalyzed everything and well, the rest is the rest.
- The bourse game was much more enjoyable than expected.
- Our group became the highest gainer! Profit of 96M baby!
- Our group rocked the presentation. Unrehearsed. Completely unrehearsed. But there was no downtime, no pauses, no nothing. Just smooth sailing presentation of results.
- Our group got the best score ever: 1.
Judging by those events, I bet you can tell that I’ve been having a good kick off to this other half of the module. What’s funny though is how I’ve performed in treasury is the complete opposite of how I’ve performed in finance. Tiger was right; I can start strong again. *relish feel good moment here*
Credit module started just this week. Quite grueling on the onset since from the looks of it, this will be our office delegation once we finish the program, notwithstanding the fact that you have to memorize 85% of everything so you can use them in application, which is about 15%. It’s all about rules and policies and guidelines now, given that this talks about the money the bank could be raking in. I hope to survive this one better than my treasury survival. *insert meditation pose here*
And although this weekend basically sucked because I cancelled a beach trip for a family trip that never materialized, I’m still happy. My brothers seemed to be more clingy than usual, and indulged my fancies by asking me to help them shop for their clothes. Five hours later, we ended up with numerous shopping bags, 19 purchased items and a bill of less than 5,000. You gotta love end of season sales. :)
I am looking forward to a trip with the circle to Mindoro. I bet that would be a blast. It’s going to be my first ever out of town trip with people that are not my family. Hahahaha. I know it’s so loser-ish for me to declare it like that, but what can I say? The truth bug bit me and its venom seeped through my veins. Now, I just have to lose 10 pounds in about 4 weeks and I believe I’ll be okay. :)