I just love how Filipinos think of so many ways to help.
Bride and Breakfast has always been my source of simple joys. There’s something about the optimism and romanticism of that wedding inspiration website that cheers up a gloomy day. Imagine my joy when I saw Janna Simpao’s most recent blog:
WHAT A BEAUTIFUL INITIATIVE!!!!
Here’s what I lifted from the site:
Couples will go in for hair, makeup, and styling. Each photographer is assigned one set design. When the shoot proper starts, couples get to enjoy 15 minutes in each set design, then they move to the next as the buzzer goes off. How fun is that, right?!
For only P8,500 per couple that will go directly to UNICEF’s relief efforts for Yolanda victims, couples get to be stylized, made up and photographed by the country’s most creative and talented photographers, stylists, hair and makeup artists, wardrobe stylists and more. And all they have to do is bring a range of clothing from formal to casual!
I don’t know about you, but this shoot marathon is such a cost efficient way to take your prenuptial photos!
BUT DON’T FORGET TO RESERVE YOUR SLOTS AS THERE ARE ONLY 40! Here’s how to join:
- Register here: http://goo.gl/CbScQj
- Once the maximum number of slots are reached per schedule (AM/PM), succeeding registrations will be placed on the wait list.
- If there is still an available slot for you, you will receive a slot confirmation email. This will contain payment details and other information.
- Payment options are BPI or BDO deposit, and credit card via PayPal.
- Once the maximum number of slots are reached, succeeding registrations will be placed on the wait list.
- Submit proof of payment (e.g. deposit slip, confirmation email) by November 14, 2013; 11:59pm to secure your slot.
- All unpaid slots will be given to the next couple on the waitlist.
OHMYGOD!!!! This sounds so much fun!!! The shoot will be held on November 20, t the Blue Leaf Events Pavilion, McKinley Hill, Taguig City. Time slots are available for two schedules–6:00am to 12:00pm (AM) and 10:00am to 4:00pm (PM).
For the couples joining, please live blog about it! :)
One thought on “Engaged? Here’s a top of the line stylized shoot for a cause for you!”
Pingback: Down the Path of Typhoon Haiyan/Yolanda | Journeys of the Fabulist